We are looking for an experienced Dealer Level Technical Service Trainer to travel across North America and provide training to Diesel Service Technicians. This position will be based out of Dallas, TX area; however, the successful Trainer will travel across U.S. and Canada training mechanics. The ideal Technical Trainer will have previous experience training and mentoring Heavy Truck Technicians and repairing transport trucks. Those with prior experience from engine manufacturers such as Paccar, Cummins, or MaxxForce would be considered a strong asset.
- Instruct dealership service personnel ad feedback regarding the features and benefits, maintenance, and repair of products and engines.
- Identify areas of training needed based on feedback from dealerships, field personnel, customer service, and warranty.
- Interact with various experts within the organization to attain the technical knowledge to be a competent instructor and mentor to dealership personnel.
- Manage and coordinate classroom training and materials required including venue selection, catering, printed materials, training aids, and scheduling.
- 5 – 10 year’s diesel truck repair experience, preferably in a dealership environment
- Previous leadership and/or training experience in a truck repair environment
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Education, Business, or Engineering
- Valid passport
- Should be comfortable travelling up to 50% of the time
$90,000 – $110,000/yearly, based on experience and qualifications. A comprehensive benefits package is available after probationary period.
Days, Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to email@example.com. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.