We are seeking an Experienced Shop Foreman to join a fast-going shop in Catano, Puerto Rico. The ideal Supervisor should have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience working in a diesel truck repair shop.
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to delegate workload, schedule repairs to meet time line and minimize down time
- Strong in electrical and hydraulic system diagnosis and repairs
- Able to utilize computerized diagnostic software/scan tool to diagnose and identify engine malfunctions, perform safety inspections and perform Preventative Maintenance
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintaining work orders
- Previous supervisor experience
- Puerto Rico truck or diesel mechanic license
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- $35,000 – 40,000/Year, salary range varies based on experience and training.
- Benefits package available after 90 days and includes, Dental, Vision, Health and 401K.
Afternoons, 12:00pm – 9:00pm (Monday – Friday)
All successful technicians will subject to a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated resume, call 1-833-632-4562 for more information, Send resumes to email@example.com. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job