A dynamic Safety Coordinator position has just become available! This role will be overseeing all safe driving initiatives for team members operating a company vehicle. You will be relied upon to evaluate, train and offer on-going support. This is an exciting travelling position with 50% of your time in the field.
- Conducting in-person driver observation and training
- New hire orientations
- Staff performance reviews
- Providing expertise on CDL regulation maters
- Developing a new formalized fleet safety program
- Updating/creating new policy and procedure
- Analyze driver data (through software) to identify trends and behaviors
Your success will require expertise with DOT rules & regulations. A fleet background with diesel trucks and/or heavy equipment is highly desired.
- Day shift
- Benefits after 90 days with excellent coverage & reasonable deductibles
- 401K with 100% match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Paid travel accommodations
- Company vehicle, cell phone & laptop provided