We are seeking Several Experienced Refrigeration Technicians to maintain a fleet of reefer units in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area. This position will require a technician with strong diagnostic skills. The ideal mechanic should have 3+ years experience performing fleet repairs and maintenance on Carrier or Thermo King refrigeration units. Mechanics with dealer experience will also be considered.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting mechanical issues, repair/replace components, repair electrical system.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections, annual inspections and other major repairs on heavy duty commercial trucks and refrigeration units.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Should be flexible to work on-call and work overtime
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Commercial HVAC/R experience would be considered an asset.
- $22 – 30.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits available and includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Uniform, annual tool and shoe allowance, and tuition reimbursement.
Afternoons, Monday – Friday.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 for more information. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.