Experienced Maintenance Mechanics in the Rochester, NY area have an excellent career opportunity to join a rapidly expanding food manufacturing organization that has been in business for 30 years. If you’re looking to join an organization that invests in their employees and promote from within, APPLY TODAY!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Wages
- Straight Day Shift with NO WEEKENDS
- Ongoing Training
- Comprehensive Benefits + Matching IRA
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Supportive Team Environment
Plant Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for servicing, repairing, and maintaining, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems in plant machinery including but not limited to, conveyors, labelling/packaging/bottling equipment, cappers, palletizers, de-palletizers; and PLC programs (i.e. Siemens, Allen Bradley).
- 3 – 5 years maintenance mechanic repair experience, preferably from a food manufacturing environment
· Strong electrical, mechanical, and troubleshooting skills
· Welding experience (i.e. MIG) and fabrication skills
· Own tools (standard/metric)
· Valid driver’s license
SHIFT: Days, 7:00am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday). Plenty of OT after 40 hours.
- $25.00 – $30.00/hour
· Comprehensive Benefit Package from Blue Cross after 30 Days (Medical, Dental, Vision); after 90 Days (STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Matching 3% IRS, Flexible Spending Account, College Savings Plan)
- Annual $200 Tool Allowance
- Annual $80 Boot Allowance
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
Successfully hired Maintenance Mechanics must pass a Mechanic Aptitude Assessment and Background Checks (Criminal, Drug, Physical & Audiogram).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, contact Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562