We are looking for an experience Lead Service Advisor to join a growing operation in Scarborough, ON. The ideal advisor will have 3-4 years supervisory experience working in a fleet or dealership setting. The Lead Service Advisor will supervise, train and mentor a team of 4 service advisors in a heavy-duty shop.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Great Ability to Communicate Professionally with Customers Face to Face, Over the Phone and via e-mail.
- Must have Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Above Average Customer Service Oriented Attitude
- Must be Competent in Microsoft Office
- $55,000/year, Salary may vary based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits package available after 90 days.
Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday).
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.