We are looking for an experienced Lead Diesel Mechanic to take charge of a fleet of heavy duty trucks in Pittsford, VT. This is a shop position with some field service repairs, the successful technician will have previous experience repairing class 8 trucks in a shop or field setting.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic performing in-depth repairs.
- Able to troubleshoot/diagnose and repair electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform all level of repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own basic set of tools.
- $28.00 – $35.00/hour, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
Days, Monday – Friday, should be flexible to overtime.
This is a great opportunity for Diesel Mechanics who are interested in working on Ground Support Equipment. If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.