Lead Mechanic - Heavy Duty Truck Repair
Windsor, Ontario, CA
$35 - $37/hr
An established Shop in Windsor, ON is looking to hire an Experienced Lead 310T Truck Mechanic to lead a dedicated team of 8 technicians responsible for maintaining a fleet of heavy-duty trucks. The ideal Supervisor will have strong leadership and time management skills.
- Previous experience supervising a team of technicians maintaining class 7 trucks.
- Review and maintain work orders t o ensure repairs are done safely and in a timely manner.
- Delegate and distribute repairs to technicians
- Mentor and train apprentices
- Communicate with all level of management, supervisors and drivers
- Able to utilize computerized diagnostic software/scan tool to diagnose and identify engine malfunctions, perform safety inspections, PM’s, weld and fabricate.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections, hydraulic and electrical repairs, brakes repairs and more.
- Journeyman 310T/Equivalent interprovincial Red Seal Certification
- Must have a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
The successful Lead Mechanic will subject to a criminal background check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated resume, call 1-833-632-4562 for more information. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.
- $35.00 – 37.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits package available after 90 days.
Afternoons, 3pm – 11:30pm (Monday – Friday).