An established Shop in Windsor, ON is looking to hire Several Journeyman Truck Mechanics to perform fleet maintenance on heavy duty trucks. The ideal mechanics should have a minimum of 3 years experience performing repairs on Mack, Freightliner, Volvo or Peterbilt trucks.
- Strong in electrical and hydraulic system diagnosis and repairs
- Able to utilize computerized diagnostic software/scan tool to diagnose and identify engine malfunctions, perform safety inspections, PM’s, weld and fabricate
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintaining work orders
- Journeyman 310T/Equivalent interprovincial Red Seal Certification
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- $30.00 – 35.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits package available after 90 days.
Afternoons (Monday – Friday).
All successful technicians will subject to a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated resume, call 1-833-632-4562 for more information. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.