A growing shop in Winnipeg, MB is expanding and looking to hire Several Journeyman Truck Mechanics. The ideal Truck Mechanic should have previous experience performing repairs and maintenance on heavy duty transport trucks and trailers. Technicians with dealership experience will be given preference.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting engine malfunctions/faults codes
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintaining work orders
- Perform annual inspections
- Journeyman Truck & Transport or Heavy-Duty Certification
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- $36.00 – 38.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits package available after 90 days.
Rotating Days and Afternoons, (Monday – Friday).
All successful mechanics will subject to a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to email@example.com. To see more great opportunities visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.