Certified BMW or Mercedes Technician
- Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with BMW factory and BMW Center standards.
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repair
- Examine vehicles to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order and communicate to Service Advisor
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed
- Road test vehicles as required, or refer to the inspection technician as appropriate
- Follow warranty material disposition procedures.
Requirements for this job
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record