There are still multiple positions available for Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technicians here in beautiful Northeastern British Columbia.
This outfit built on safety; security & community continues to withstand the ripple effects of a global pandemic – All while maintaining a dedication to investing in growing/developing their work force.
Community is not just stated as fluff, and there is a focus to grow local towns through offering heavy duty trade professionals a unique relocation opportunity.
- Retention bonus & tool allowances – both calculated with every hour worked!
- Real relocation guidance and support
- Excellent benefits on day one – Pension with match
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Safety and efficiency bonuses
- Shift – 7 days on 7 days off
- Shifts are 12 hours with Paid OT
- Stunning outdoors with all the amenities and infrastructure needed
We are ideally seeking diagnostic technicians with comfort troubleshooting & repairing all systems in off-road mining equipment.
A Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician License with Off-Road Red Seal is needed.