Camp Job Alert!
If you are a Journeyman Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic looking for a Camp Job in Ft. McMurray, this opportunity is for you.
We have an urgent need for Heavy Duty Mechanics to service and maintaining off-road heavy-duty equipment. The successful mechanic will have previous experience diagnosing and repairing Dozers, Graders, Excavators, Articulated Haul Trucks and other large mining equipment. This role will be working primarily on CAT and Komatsu equipment. Technicians with previous dealership experience or training on Komatsu and Caterpillar equipment are considered and asset.
- Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician License
- Must have previous experience troubleshooting/repairing Mining or Construction equipment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Own Tools
- 14 days on 14 days off shift – 12 Hour Shifts
- Rotating 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights.
- Camp Accommodations Available for $35/day (housing + meals included)
- LOA Provided for those that don't need camp
- $51.00 – $53.00/hour
- Overtime paid at 1.5 for everything over 10 hours per day or 44 hours per week
- Great Benefits Package
- Tool and Boot Allowance
- Transportation to and from site provided within town
- Must provide own transportation to Fort McMurray (Flights are not included)
This is a great opportunity for Heavy Equipment Mechanic looking for a rotational shift or camp job. If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume.