We have an immediate opening available in Stoney Creek for an experience Heavy Equipment Mechanic. This role is working out of a brand new, well equipped shop and will be responsible for repairs and maintenance on heavy duty material handling equipment.
- You will be primarily responsible for working in the shop on the diagnostic, repairs and the preventive maintenance of the equipment
- You must have experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician/Mechanic; a license is NOT required!
- You must have strong knowledge in hydraulic, electric, and electronic
- The chance to work for a leading and well-known organization in its field
- Competitive hourly rate depending on experience – $30.00/hr to $39.00/hr
- Group Benefits
- Retirement assistance program
- Floating days, tooling credit program and more