Our client has been in business for well over 30 years and they have an immediate opening for a Heavy Equipment Technician/Mechanic for their BRAND NEW shop in Stoney Creek.
- You will be primarily responsible for working in the shop on the diagnostic, repairs and the preventive maintenance of the equipment
- You must have experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician/Mechanic; a license is NOT required!
- You must have strong knowledge in hydraulic, electric, and electronic
- The chance to work for a leading and well-known organization in its field
- Competitive hourly rate depending on experience – $22.00/hr to $39.00/hr
- Group Benefits
- Retirement assistance program
- Floating days, tooling credit program and more
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org