Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Edison, New Jersey, US
$52k - $90k/yr
We are looking for Several experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to maintain a fleet of construction equipment in Edison, NJ. This is a shop position with some field repairs, all technicians should be comfortable working in the field and being exposed to the elements. Technicians with experience working on John Deere, Takeuchi, Caterpillar, and Kubota equipment are considered an asset.
- Mechanics should have at least 2 years’ experience repairing Heavy Equipment and diesel trucks.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting, engine repairs, and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Perform annual DOT inspections.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Previous experience repairing agricultural/construction equipment and diesel trucks.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment background check.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email [email protected]. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job
- $52k - $90k/year, salary range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits available after probationary period and includes Health, Medical, matching 401K.
Days, Monday – Friday, should be flexible to overtime.