We are looking for Several Experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join a growing shop in Buffalo, TX. Technicians will be responsible for repairs on a wide range of Construction & Mining equipment. Mechanics with prior experience and training on Komatsu, Bomag, Takeuchi, Gradall and NPK will be considered an asset.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues.
- Perform major and minor repairs to drive axles with air or electric shift, hydrostatic driven, heavy-duty multi-axle suspensions.
- disassembles units, repairs or replaces parts, and reassembles units in the cooling, drive, brake, electrical, steering, heating, and air conditioning, hydraulic and air systems.
- Perform engine repairs, rebuilds and components R&R.
- Previous experience repairing construction/mining equipment.
- All successful mechanics should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent GED.
$25.00 – $30.00/hour, wage range varies depending on experience level, qualifications and certification. Benefit offered after probationary period.
Days, 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday.
If interested please apply directly with an update copy of your resume