This is a great opportunity for a person in the mining industry that may be in a mine that is closing or downsizing. Bring your career back to life!!
A large mining company in Kershaw, South Carolina is seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work in their mining operations. In search of a Full-Time Diesel Mechanic with a long-term career growth and opportunity in mind. There is a $2000 signing bonus and relocation assistance is negotiable.
- Maintenance, upkeep and repairs of large mining equipment (Diesel & Diesel-Electric Off-Road Rock Haul Trucks). Experience with Komatsu is a plus.
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Work is performed in shop and in the field
- Safe work practices are a must
- Working at MSHA and OSHA regulated jobs
Experience: At least 3 to 5 years experience in the mining industry.
Pay: Based on Experience & Qualifications, range is from $40.00 to $45/hour.
Skills: Mechanical skills and Knowledge, Dependability, Good Communication, Attention to Detail, Ability to Diagnose and Troubleshoot and Order Parts as needed
Other Knowledge: Basic Computer skills, Time Management, Welding and Ability to Adhere to Safety Standards, Ability to Work Alone or with Others