We are actively searching for a Heavy Equipment Lube Mechanic for a new opening in Vaughan. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience with a variety of heavy equipment from top manufacturers. A valid DZ driver's license is needed to operate a lube truck for travel to job sites throughout the GTA.
- Day shift, 6am-6pm, Monday – Friday.
- Generous pay & well rounded benefits.
Key responsibilities are preventative maintenance services and component inspections. This will include checking fluid levels (fuel, grease and oil) and performing preventative maintenance (lubrication, oil changes, oil/air filters and oil samples) on heavy equipment used on project sites.
- Ability to accurately log daily activities such as oil changes, samples, fuel usage etc.
- Experience in heavy equipment maintenance including troubleshooting and running repair of heavy equipment/diesel systems.
- Working knowledge of engine, power train, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for field service travel & long term stability. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job