DIESEL MECHANIC – 2nd Shift
We are a 40 year experienced company with customers in every segment of the private and business community.. As we continue to grow, we are searching for dedicated, dynamic individuals to join our Sumner team.
Why Choose as your next employer!!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K + Profit Sharing option
- Annual tool reimbursement
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Vacation + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Diesel & Heavy Equipment Repair
- Clean driving record
- A Class A CDL
- Able to work 2nd shift
- Have your own tools
This position repairs and maintains trucks and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Performs general and special maintenance, including hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic diagnosis and repair on trucks and equipment in both the shop and field.
- Completes routine inspections on trucks and equipment as necessary.
- Keeps accurate records in the shop maintenance system (RTA) of all repairs.
- Assists with or completes the fabrication of parts and/or tools necessary to complete a specific task.
- Orders and organizes parts and maintains stock of inventory. Follows up with the Shop Foreman to ensure all needed parts and/or supplies have been properly documented, ordered, and/or received.
- Remains at shop on designated late night until all crews have returned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Complies with and follows all safety regulations.
If this sounds like the next position in your career, we would like to speak with you!