Heavy Duty – EVT Technician
We are looking for qualified EVT technicians to work at our busy Ft Lauderdale and Miami locations. EVT experience a must on all types of fire rescue vehicles
- Must have your own tools
- Well organized both in shop procedure and paperwork
- Diagnose and work with service advisor to complete estimates.
- Enter all stories on each job in a computer
- Good communication skills. Must have the ability to work with service advisors, foreman’s, and Managers.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to work with helpers and train as needed
- CDL license is recommended
- ASE Certifications
- Cummins Engines Certifications
- EVT Certifications in maintenance, inspection, and testing of fire apparatus to include fire pumps, aerial, hydraulic system, and electrical systems
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to work with Electronic Diagnostic Software
All wages and incentives are based on certifications and experience. Currently we pay as much as $35.00 + per hour. We have both hourly and flat rate programs available. We may also consider reimbursement of relocation expenses and/or additional incentives programs may be available.