The job has expired.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Atlanta, Georgia, US
$25 - $28/hr
We are looking for an experienced Field Heavy Equipment Mechanic to perform field repairs in the Atlanta, GA area. This position is mostly working outdoors repairing equipment in customers shop yard and on job sites, all technicians should be comfortable working in the field and being exposed to the elements. Technicians with experience working on John Deere, Caterpillar and Kubota equipment are considered an asset.
- Mechanics should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Mechanic performing in-depth repairs.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Proficient with OEM software programs such as CAT ET/SIS, Service Advisor and Cummins Insite.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- $25.00 - $28.00/hour, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available.
- Will be provided with a fully equipped service truck and gas card.
Days, Monday – Friday, should be flexible to overtime.
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment background check.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email [email protected]. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job