We have an urgent need for an experienced Ground Support Equipment Mechanic to service equipment across Western Colorado. This is mobile role and the successful technician will travel across various airports to service and repair a variety of equipment.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic or Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Able to troubleshoot/diagnose and repair electrical and hydraulic systems
- Perform all repairs including assembly, installation, maintenance, and repairs on program provided ground support equipment.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Strong troubleshooting
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain required security clearances
- Must have your own basic set of tools
- Must have a valid passport as this position requires some traveling
- Able to work in varied weather
- Knowledge of industrial and aircraft maintenance safety standards
This is a great opportunity for Diesel Mechanics who are interested in working on Ground Support Equipment. If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.