We have an urgent need for an experienced Ground Support Equipment Mechanic to service equipment across Little Rock, AR . This is mobile role and the successful technician will travel across various airports to service and repair a variety of equipment.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic or Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Able to troubleshoot/diagnose and repair electrical and hydraulic systems
- Perform all repairs including assembly, installation, maintenance, and repairs on program provided ground support equipment.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Strong troubleshooting
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain required security clearances
- Must have your own basic set of tools
- Must have a valid passport as this position requires some traveling
- Able to work in varied weather
- Knowledge of industrial and aircraft maintenance safety standards
This is a great opportunity for Diesel Mechanics who are interested in working on Ground Support Equipment. If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to email@example.com. To see more great opportunities visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.