Are you an experience Diesel Mechanic looking for an exciting new opportunity to work in a diverse environment? We are looking for Several Fleet Mechanics to join a growing shop in the Fleetwood, PA area. The ideal Truck Mechanic should have a minimum of 2 years previous experience performing fleet repairs and maintenance on transport trucks, trailers and refrigeration units.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs on heavy duty trucks and construction equipment.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid CDL with a fairly clean driving record.
- $20.00 – 30.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits available and includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Uniforms, annual tool and shoe allowance, and tuition reimbursement.
Afternoons (Monday – Friday).
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to [email protected]. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.