We are looking for an experienced Fleet Manager with 10+ years experience managing heavy duty equipment. The ideal Manager with have previous Fleet management/Project management experience in construction or mining industry. The fleet manager will be responsible for managing the administration of fleet related purchases, organization, and coordination.
- Develop program to maximize efficiency of the company’s fleet.
- Liaison with other department managers to discuss fleet expense and budgets to be submitted to management for approval.
- Oversee fleet maintenance, warranty dispute resolution, services and repairs.
- Develop financial reports and forecasting
- Ensure DOT compliance
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in Fleet Management or Project management in the heavy equipment industry.
- Should be able to pass and maintain alcohol and drug testing requirements as required by the Department of Transportation.
- Previous experience with state, local, and federal regulations related to Fleet safety and permits (IFTA, DOT, CSA, MS-150, FMCSA).
- Budget management.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must hold a valid state drivers’ license with a fairly clean driving record.
- This position requires some traveling and overnight stay.
- Must have a high school diploma/equivalent GED.
$64,000 – $95,000/annually. This package also includes a comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Account, Profit Sharing, and Paid holidays.
Days, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to email@example.com. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.