We are looking for Several Experienced Heavy Equipment Field Service Technicians to join a growing shop in Jacksonville, FL. Technicians will be responsible for repairs on a wide range of Construction & Mining equipment. Mechanics with previous dealership experience and training on Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Rockland, and Genesis will be considered an asset.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues.
- Perform major and minor repairs to drive axles with air or electric shift, hydrostatic driven, heavy-duty multi-axle suspensions.
- disassembles units, repairs or replaces parts, and reassembles units in the cooling, drive, brake, electrical, steering, heating, and air conditioning, hydraulic and air systems.
- Perform engine repairs, rebuilds and components R&R.
- Previous experience repairing Construction/Mining equipment.
- All successful mechanics should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a fairly clean driving record.
- $25.00 – $30.00/hour, wage range varies depending on experience level, qualifications and certification.
- Benefit offered after probationary period.
Days, 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday.
All successful Technicians will subject to a criminal record check and drug test.
If interested please apply directly with an update copy of your resume.