We are looking for an experienced Field Service Manager to oversee a large operation in the Houston, TX area. This Service Manager will be responsible for a team of 20 technician and administrative staff. The ideal candidate will have previous management experience within the Construction/Mining industry. Supervisor/Managers with Dealership experience will be given preference. Managers with fleet experience will also be considered.
- Develop and maintain a training program for all Field Service Department staff.
- Responsible for P&L (profit & Loss) and department efficiency.
- Liaison with other department managers to discuss operational needs.
- Conduct monthly meetings
- Train, mentor and supervise all new
- Measure department productivity
- Prepares and adheres to the company Salary Plan to provide a timely Performance Reviews and equitable increase program.
- Promote positive and professional relationships with all company personnel and between its’ divisions.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maintain and build relationship with clients/customers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Supervisor/Management experience working in the Construction/Mining industry.
- Should be able to pass and maintain alcohol and drug testing requirements as required by the Department of Transportation.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must hold a valid drivers’ license with a fairly clean driving record.
- This position requires some traveling and overnight stay.
If interested in this position please apply direct with an updated resume.