We are looking to hire Several Experienced Trailer Mechanics with Reefer Experience to work out of our facility in the Detroit Metropolitan area. The ideal Mechanic should have a minimum of 2 years experience preferably repairing Carrier/Thermo King refrigeration Trailer/Trucks. Technicians with dealership experience will be given preference.
- Performed inspection and maintenance on complex refrigeration units
- Perform electrical repairs, component replacements or rebuilds
- Able to read schematics, blueprints, and wiring diagram
· Diagnose, adjust, repair, and maintain diesel trucks and reefer trailers.
- Test reefers and trucks to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment.
- Adjust and replace engine component when necessary
- Maintained repair orders and documentations
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Should have 608/609 certification or will to obtain them once hired
- Attention to details
- Must have your own set of tools
$23 – $28/hour, Wage rang varies based on experience and qualification.
100% Company Paid benefit which includes (Health, Life Insurance, LTD & STD Insurance and Employee Profit Sharing Plan). Uniform, Tools, Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday and Sick days.
Days 7:00AM – 4:30PM (Monday – Friday). Should be flexible to work OT and be on call.
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment drug test.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email [email protected] with an updated copy of your resume. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job