Stuck as a Truck Installer or Mechanic with no opportunity for growth? Apply today to TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
A dynamic and multi-branch heavy truck organization, well known for their installation and customization capabilities from snow and ice control equipment to platform bodies and cranes, is immediately looking to hire a hands-on Shop Foreman for their shop in Scarborough, ON.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 54 Years of Industry Growth
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Wages & Benefits Package
- Supportive Company Culture
As a Working Shop Foreman, you will: lead and mentor a team of experienced Truck Equipment Installers; oversee the quality of the custom work completed; install, modify, weld, and/or fabricate truck bodies, hoists, plows, platforms, dumps and van packages, liftgates, lighting, hydraulic systems, and other related truck equipment and accessories from blueprints or schematic drawings.
- 5 years’ install experience with medium/large trucks or related equipment in a fast-paced environment
- Strong welding (steel and aluminium) and fabrication skills
- Solid mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic assembly skills
- Own tools
- Valid Driver’s License
SHIFT: Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday). OT after 44 hours.
- $32.00 – $40.00/hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package After 3 months (Medical, Health, Dental, Vision, STD, AD&D, Life Insurance)
- Annual Tool & Boot Allowance
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
The successfully hired Shop Foreman must complete a pre-employment background check (Criminal & Driver's Abstract).