We have an immediate need for Several Experienced Fleet Mechanics in the Syracuse, NY area. The ideal Diesel Truck Mechanic should have 3+ years experience performing repairs and maintenance on heavy duty transport trucks, trailers and refrigeration units.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs.
- Maintain work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- $25.00 – 30.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits available and includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Uniform, annual tool and shoe allowance, and tuition reimbursement.
Afternoons, Monday – Friday.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position please apply, for more information please call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.