Are you an Experienced Diesel Technician looking for an opportunity to join a reputable employer in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area? Here is a great opportunity for you! Great working environment, ongoing training, competitive wages and good benefits.
We have Several Openings for Experienced Mechanics to perform fleet repairs on commercial trucks and trailers. The ideal Technician should have previous fleet maintenance experience.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs on heavy duty trucks and construction equipment.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid CDL with a clean driving record.
- $22.00 – 35.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits available and includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Uniform, annual tool and shoe allowance, and tuition reimbursement.
Afternoons, Monday – Friday.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume or call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 for more information. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.