Expanding and looking for a Journeyman Diesel Tech Foreman to work in West Palm Beach, Florida. Medium and heavy duty experience preferred on gas and diesel engines.
ASE and manufactures certifications are a plus in areas such as:
- Electrical Systems
However we have openings for technician apprenticeship so if you just came out of a diesel school or just started working for a mechanic shop and you're looking for a move, let us know. All wages are based on certifications and experience. We have three state of the art Peterbilt facilities including an Isuzu franchise in Ft Pierce. Our locations include Fort Lauderdale, Fort Pierce, and Fort Myers with state of the art tools and equipment.
We employ the greatest staff and have one of the best benefit packages in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair gas and diesel medium and heavy-duty trucks to include but not limited to Cat, Cummins, Isuzu/GMC, Eaton & Meritor drivelines.
- You will need to become familiar with our in-house computer system so all stories can be notated on all work orders and invoices you complete.
- Participate in all necessary training program supplied by the dealership.
Lead Tech: 5 Years experience with at least 3 ASE and manufactures certifications are a plus in areas such as Caterpillar, Cummins, MX, Eaton/Meritor, GM/Isuzu, Electrical Systems, and Brakes Clutches etc.
Pay range is $25 – $35, based on experience and certifications.
Education and/or Experience
- High School / GED, Technical schooling preferred.
- On the job training is a plus
- Technician apprenticeship available
Journeymen: 5 Years experience – Technician helper: 2 years experience or education through a diesel school.