We are urgently seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics for an exciting field service opportunity! This is a travelling position with company vehicle. You will be maintaining/repairing a large fleet of heavy trucks & heavy equipment.
- Day shift, with paid OT and some on-call hours
- Paid travel accommodations and daily per diem
- Benefits after 90 days with excellent coverage & reasonable deductibles
- 401K with 100% match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Company service truck, cell phone & laptop
CDL must be acquired within 90 days of hire. Please be advised this position consists of 50% travel (two weeks out of state, two weeks at home shop).
Three years experience with heavy truck/heavy equipment repair is ideal, along with the ability to weld & fabricate.
We are a national operation providing essential amenities! Perfect for Diesel Technicians pursuing a long term career. Pre employment background checks will be conducted. All experienced heavy duty mechanics are encouraged to apply in confidence.