An established Shop in Humacao, Puerto Rico is looking to hire Several Diesel Truck Mechanics to perform fleet maintenance on heavy duty trucks. The ideal mechanics should have a minimum of 3 years experience performing repairs on Mack, Freightliner, Volvo or Peterbilt trucks.
- Strong in electrical and hydraulic system diagnosis and repairs
- Able to utilize computerized diagnostic software/scan tool to diagnose and identify engine malfunctions, perform safety inspections and perform Preventative Maintenance
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintaining work orders
- Puerto Rico truck or diesel mechanic license
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- $15.00 – 17.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits package available after 90 days and includes, Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K.
Afternoons, 12:00pm – 9:00pm (Monday – Friday)
All successful technicians will subject to a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated resume, call 1-833-632-4562 for more information, Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job