FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS SEEKING A MOTIVATED MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN AND AN AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN GRASS VALLEY, CA.
At least 2-3 years of experience
Able to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Able to work as a Team Member
Honest/Dependable and able to Follow Factory Procedures
- Customer Service
- Driver’s License
- Have own tools
- 3 Professional References
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities
- Electrical Repair
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and check electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance including TPMS
- Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Differential repair (will train)
- Suspension repair
- Front End Repair
- Brake repair
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Requirements
- 2-3 Years’ Experience
- ASE Certified is a plus but not required.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation and quality focused
- Must have a valid driver's license
General scope of repair experience: engine, brakes, steering, suspension, transmission, transfer case, differentials (will train) and electrical. NOT required to diagnose problems alone but will complete repairs with parts provided with little or no additional training.
Pay Scale: Automotive Technician – $20 – $30/hour per training, skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time