We are looking for an Experienced Automotive Mechanic to join our team in Omaha, NE. The ideal mechanic will have 5+ years experience servicing and performing general repairs on automotive vehicles. Technicians with supervisor or management experience will be given preference. This is a great opportunity with an employer that has been in business for over 40 years and can offer stability and growth.
- Performs skilled mechanical work while analyzing and diagnosing problems
- Inspect, replace, and/or repair defective parts while performing preventative maintenance on automobiles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Interact with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Provide the highest level of service to our customers
- A minimum of 5 years’ auto service / engine diagnostic experience in a professional capacity
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- ASE Certification preferred, but not required
- Must have you own Tools
- Valid driver’s license
$50,000 – $80,000/annually including bonuses.
Benefits available after 90 days including 401k and PTO.
Afternoons, 4:00pm – 11:00PM (Monday – Friday) and Sundays 8:00am – 5:00pm.
The successful technician will subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated resume, call 1-833-632-4562 for more information, Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job