We are looking for an experience Auto Body Technician to work out of a repair shop in Scarborough, ON. The ideal Technician should have a minimum of 3-years experience performing auto body repairs.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work
- Remove damaged body parts, including bumpers, fenders, hoods, grilles, and trim
- Realign vehicle frames and chassis to repair structural damage
- Hammer out or patch dents, dimples, and other minor body damage
- Fit, attach, and weld replacement parts into place
- Fill small dents that cannot be worked out with plastic or solder.
- File, grind, sand and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Prime and paint repaired surfaces, using paint spray guns and motorized sanders.
- Inspect vehicles to determine damages; including test driving to ensure proper alignment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Ability to work in a team setting and individually to complete assigned tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Detail and task-oriented
- Mechanically inclined
- Minimum high school education
- Training and/or previous experience in a body shop role would be an asset
- Experiences with vehicle repairs or mechanic
$50,000 – $60,000/annually
Days 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday
All successful mechanics will subject to a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.