A reputable shop in Hensall, ON is looking to hire Several Journeyman Truck Mechanics. The ideal Truck Mechanic should have previous experience performing fleet repairs and maintenance on transport trucks and trailers.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections.
- Maintaining work orders
- Perform annual Safety inspections
- Journeyman 310T Certification
- Must have your own tools
- Must have basic computer skill
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- $29.00 – 32.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
- Benefits package available after 90 days.
Days, 8:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday).
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an update resume, call Dwight at 1-833-632-4562 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com.